Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Governorate: Direct distribution of land to the families of the martyrs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Governorate: Direct distribution of land to the families of the martyrs Empty Baghdad Governorate: Direct distribution of land to the families of the martyrs

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 2:22 am

[size=30]Baghdad Governorate: Direct distribution of land to the families of the martyrs[/size]
    14/01/2018 09:54 | Number of readings: 52
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Baghdad Governor Atwan al-Atwani said that "this year we will begin distributing the residential lands to those who deserve them from the martyrs' families in honor of their blood and sacrifices."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Atwani said in a brief statement that "the distribution of residential plots to the families of the martyrs will be distributed in honor of their blood and sacrifices."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the province of Baghdad is determined to create all the necessary requirements for this through coordination with the rest of the departments to sort the land and cut it."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:47 pm