Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls on the media to show the truth and help the citizens to stand up and win

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls on the media to show the truth and help the citizens to stand up and win Empty Abadi calls on the media to show the truth and help the citizens to stand up and win

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 1:15 am

[ltr]Abadi calls on the media to show the truth and help the citizens to stand up and win[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-28 at 08:40 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on the media to show the truth and to play its role in helping citizens to stand up and win.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received a delegation of Arab media professionals participating in the celebration of Baghdad, the capital of the Arab media," the media office of the prime minister said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The importance of their visit to Iraq is a new beginning to change the view on Iraq towards positive after the country has gone through 50 years of various types of wars and terrorism, but it is recovering, and is now heading towards reconstruction," he said. Construction ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Iraqis, despite the difficulties have won and were ready to patience and sacrifice, and the more fighting continued their insistence and therefore we won."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He renewed his call to the media to "show the truth and be his role in helping citizens to stand up and win".[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Iraq has put forward a vision for the future of the region based on development and the extension of security rather than differences and wars, and the importance of creating hope for young people and opening new horizons for them and the need for entanglement of interests," Abadi said.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:31 pm