Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alak inaugurates the Investment Opportunities Demo Exhibition in preparation for the Kuwait Confe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alak inaugurates the Investment Opportunities Demo Exhibition in preparation for the Kuwait Confe Empty Al-Alak inaugurates the Investment Opportunities Demo Exhibition in preparation for the Kuwait Confe

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 3:57 am

Al-Alak inaugurates the Investment Opportunities Demo Exhibition in preparation for the Kuwait Conference
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Al-Alak, on Monday, the opening of the experimental exhibition of investment opportunities for the public and private sectors.
    "The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Al-Alak, opened today the experimental exhibition of investment opportunities for the public and private sectors in preparation for the investment fair which will be held in Kuwait as part of the Iraq reconstruction conference in mid-February."
    He added that "the experimental exhibition held in the building of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and in the presence of the President of the National Investment Commission Sami Araji, participated in a group of public and private companies wishing to offer investment opportunities in the international conference."
    "The most prominent companies were the Iraqi National Business Council, the Iraqi Contractors Association, the Iraqi Economic Council, which includes the Iraqi Development and Investment Development Center, the ZESCO Group, Diyala General Company, the General Company for Steel Industries, , And the General Company for Mining Industries, in addition to dozens of public and private companies waiting for investment opportunities to develop and improve its production. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:31 am