Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

my state explains the mechanism of the presence of his country in Iraq: Our presence in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

my state explains the mechanism of the presence of his country in Iraq: Our presence in the region  Empty my state explains the mechanism of the presence of his country in Iraq: Our presence in the region

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:58 am

[size=32]
    my state explains the mechanism of the presence of his country in Iraq: Our presence in the region Lamfr[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

48 minutes ago

"Iran's adherence to this approach will make Yemen more like Vietnam for the Saudis," Ali Akbar Velayati, adviser to the Iranian leader Ali Khamenei, said on Thursday. 
    "Our presence in Iraq, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon came in coordination and with the will of the governments of these countries," Velayati said in a speech delivered by the Fars news agency before the university conference in support of the Palestinian uprising. 
    Regarding Iran's support for Hezbollah, Velayati said that "supporting Iran to the axis of resistance has contributed to paralyzing the Zionist entity in its attacks on Gaza and Lebanon, and we are proud to support Muslims in the face of the Zionists." 
    He explained that Hezbollah in Lebanon had been supported by Iran and "we are proud to announce that." 
    "Iran's presence in the region is unavoidable and in order to remain the most decisive element in the region, we will continue this approach," Velayati stressed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:51 am