Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Meet the five officials who survived the "Guillotine" interrogation!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Meet the five officials who survived the "Guillotine" interrogation! Empty Meet the five officials who survived the "Guillotine" interrogation!

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Meet the five officials who survived the "Guillotine" interrogation!
    A parliamentary source confirmed that five officials, including three ministers survived parliamentary hearings thanks to their protection from their blocks, which threatens to disrupt the quorum in parliament to prevent the continuation of interrogations, or the Council's preoccupation with voters and their problems
    The source, who preferred not to reveal himself, said that during the past few weeks the parliament had been expected to question several ministers and officials, such as Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, Minister of Education Muhammad Iqbal, Agriculture Minister Falah Zaidan, Sunni Abdul Latif Al-Humim, "explaining that" the blocks of ministers and officials questioned to withdraw from the parliamentary sessions, to break the quorum, in the event of the establishment of fixed dates for questioning.
    "The current parliament's work indicates that political deals are stronger than constitutional and legal obligations," he said.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:24 pm