Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interrogation of the two officials and approve (195) law since the beginning of the current parliame

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interrogation of the two officials and approve (195) law since the beginning of the current parliame Empty Interrogation of the two officials and approve (195) law since the beginning of the current parliame

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2013, 7:26 am

Interrogation of the two officials and approve (195) law since the beginning of the current parliamentary session so far

07-09-2013 01:24 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Announced parliamentary source for interrogated only since the beginning of its legislative and until now, only two of the officials in the executive branch. said the source (of the Agency news): The interrogations, which was attended by charges of corruption and violations of legal and administrative are only two of the executive branch are the President of the Electoral Commission for elections, former (Faraj al-Haidari) and the Mayor of Baghdad Previous outgoing (Sabir al-Issawi). added: While he did not attend the three other officials to oppose the demand and illegality are Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki about the security file and the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research (Ali al-Adeeb) and the Minister of Youth and Sports (Jassim Mohammed Jaafar ) on charges of corruption and violations of legal and administrative, indicating that there is a demand to question the Minister of Electricity (Abdel Karim Aftan) for failure to file energy. pointed to: the number of
    استضافات House officials reached from attending Alastsafh (51) is responsible and who did not attend the hosting (27) responsible most prominent leaders of security to repeat the bombings of disapproval of al-Maliki despite repeated request of Parliament. continued: and completed the parliament since its legislative vote approving the (195) bill and the second reading for (39) bill and the first reading for (55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:21 pm