Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament presents the budget for the second reading and awaits the response of the blocks after me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament presents the budget for the second reading and awaits the response of the blocks after me Empty Parliament presents the budget for the second reading and awaits the response of the blocks after me

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:34 am

Parliament presents the budget for the second reading and awaits the response of the blocks after meetings with Abadi

09:10 - 03/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the coalition of state law Ahmed al-Badri, on Saturday, the House of Representatives introduced the second reading of the law of the financial budget, noting that the presidency is waiting for the official response to the political blocs after a meeting with Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the budget.
     "The House of Representatives will present the General Budget Law for the current year for the second reading and discuss it during today's session and discuss the possibility of approving it," al-Badri said in a statement.
     He added that "the Presidency of the Council of Nub waiting for an official response from the political blocs after meetings with Prime Minister Haider Abadi during the past few days to determine the fate of the law."
    Al-Badri said that the government is still in the law of 1/12 (the financial administration of the state) until the budget is approved and if it is unable, there will be no problem in providing salaries and projects according to the law. " Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:38 am