Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament awaits budget

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament awaits budget Empty Parliament awaits budget

Post by day dreamer Sat 29 Nov 2014, 3:39 pm

Parliament awaits budget

11/30/2014 0:00

Baghdad morning
      It is hoped that the House of Representatives hearing witness scheduled for Sunday, the first reading of the draft federal budget law for next year, after he was supposed to be presented at the session yesterday, but the lack of time and stumbled to pass the budget within the Council of Ministers, the case without it.
    At the outset of the meeting, said the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, he was scheduled to attend the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to provide the federal budget for 2015, but the Council of Ministers felt hold an additional meeting to complete the budget discussion », noting that al-Abadi« will attend tomorrow (today) Sunday to Parliament to provide budget to be done first reading in the same session. »
    He Jubouri, said today's session «will see meetings of parliamentary committees, to be followed by a session to read the federal budget, which hosted the Prime Minister will be the contract».
    President of the Council Sharii, heads of parliamentary blocs called «taking into account the percentage of women's representation in parliamentary committees». The detection of readiness 20 bill for the first reading, stressed the need to speed up the submission of the names of the members of the special government program and follow-up paper, the political agreement parliamentary committee.
    It was in session yesterday, ending the first reading of a number of bills,
    including the draft law amending the Code of Criminal Procedure Act No. 23 of 1971, and the draft law amending the legal provisions that prohibit courts from hearing cases No. 17 for the year 2005. As the voice of the House of Representatives agreeing in principle to resume the project communications and informatics law legislation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:53 pm