Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq to establish quick ways to invest in Kuwait International Conference Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq to establish quick ways to invest in Kuwait International Conference Saturday Empty Iraq to establish quick ways to invest in Kuwait International Conference Saturday

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 3:42 am

Iraq to establish quick ways to invest in Kuwait International Conference

Saturday 3 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    The National Investment Authority announced on Saturday the launch of quick ways to invest in the Kuwait International Conference. 

" Iraq will present at the Kuwait International Conference, which will be held on February 12-14, the establishment of highways, rehabilitation and development of existing roads, in addition to the construction of secondary roads," the agency said in a statement received by Alsumaria News . 

It added that "the initial estimated cost of construction of highways estimated at 3 million dollars per km length, while the initial cost estimate to rehabilitate the current roads about one third of the cost of construction and a million dollars per km length," indicating that "the cost estimate to add corridors number 2 in each One side of the road is $ 2 million per km in length. "

"The most important roads that need to be rehabilitated, developed and constructed new roads are the Baghdad-Basra highway, with a length of 580 km, as well as the rehabilitation and development of the Baghdad-Mosul-Rabia-Fishakhabour highway with a length of 570 km. Baqouba - the Iranian border), al-Mundhiriya (length of 180 km, as well as the implementation of the Baghdad- Kirkuk highway length of 250 km.) 

The roads in Iraq are old roads that were established in the seventies and eighties of the last century, With weather conditions over the years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:32 am