Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new verdict on the imprisonment of American physician Larry Nassar for up to 125 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new verdict on the imprisonment of American physician Larry Nassar for up to 125 years Empty A new verdict on the imprisonment of American physician Larry Nassar for up to 125 years

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2018, 1:11 am

[ltr]A new verdict on the imprisonment of American physician Larry Nassar for up to 125 years[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-06 at 09:02 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]A new verdict on the imprisonment of American physician Larry Nassar for up to 125 years Dfhdrtjuhrstu[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A US court has sentenced a doctor, Larry Nassar, to 40 to 125 years in a sexual harassment case involving young players.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Former sentences have already been issued for Nassar's life imprisonment in two previous cases involving sexual assault on US gymnasts and Michigan University players.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The depth and magnitude of the regret I feel towards anyone concerned about this issue can not be described," the judge said at the end of the last trial.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The number of women who filed complaints against Nassar has risen to 265.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The verdict was issued Monday after days of intense testimony to dozens of victims.[/ltr]
    [ltr]More than 200 women testified before the court about the sexual abuse they had suffered.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A US court last week sentenced Nassar to between 40 and 175 years in prison after nearly 160 women testified against him for harassing them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nasar apologized, but Judge Kanegan said he had denied any wrongdoing at the preliminary hearing.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"My testimony will never leave my mind," said the 54-year-old doctor, who was sentenced to 60 years in prison for possessing false images of children.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But the judge rejected his apology, saying: "I do not think you really realize that what I've done is bad, and that its consequences are devastating for the victims, for their families and friends."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The issue of the NASCAR, the US sports watchdog, and the University of Michigan, where Nasar was a sports doctor, was shocked.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A number of officials from the Olympic Committee and the United States and the University of Michigan have resigned in recent weeks, and authorities have opened investigations into whether officials have ignored complaints against the doctor.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Michigan state police publicly apologized to one of the victims last week for neglecting a 2004 complaint against Nassar.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:10 am