Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of imprisonment of 7 years against 3 officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of imprisonment of 7 years against 3 officials Empty of imprisonment of 7 years against 3 officials

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:53 am

[size=32]
    of imprisonment of 7 years against 3 officials[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Integrity Commission announced on Thursday that seven years' imprisonment and the confiscation of movable and immovable property against three officials were announced.
    "The Criminal Court for Integrity Issues issued three sentences each for seven years for the former Director General of the Iraqi Bank for Trade Hussain Essam Al-Azri for causing damage to public money and for committing irregularities in granting facilities to a number of Companies without adequate safeguards; resulting in damage amounting to $ 506,526.22 million and € 18,000,000,000. "
    She added that "the court sentenced the former president of the Iraqi Red Crescent Society, Saeed Ismail Hakki, former Secretary General of the Society Mazen Abdullah Salloum and former account manager Walid Abbas Hayef to seven years in prison for proving, in agreement with other defendants separated their cases, With the money of the party in which they were working. "
    "The issuance of a sentence of seven years for the former director general of power transmission projects, Mohamed Fawzi Hussein after the external audit department in the integrity of the presence of irregularities and excesses in the process of payment of the rehabilitation and furnishing the office and guest house Minister of Electricity at the expense of the investment plan.
    "The decisions of the court included issuing arrest warrants and carrying out a fundamental search for the fugitive convicts, supporting the seizure of their movable and immovable property, and keeping the injured parties in the right to seek compensation before the civil courts after the decision has been decided."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:24 pm