Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denmark supports Iraq's stability by an additional $ 21 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Denmark supports Iraq's stability by an additional $ 21 million Empty Denmark supports Iraq's stability by an additional $ 21 million

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:04 am

Denmark supports Iraq's stability by an additional $ 21 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Denmark has announced its contribution of an additional $ 21 million to $ 400,000 to the United Nations Development Program for Stabilization in Iraq, which funds fast-track initiatives to stabilize the liberated areas of Da'ash.
    The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) said in a statement that "this contribution will make the total amount contributed by Denmark since 2015 to date about $ 38.1 million."
    "More than half of the six million people who have fled their homes have returned because of the conflict," said UNDP Representative Liz Gray. "We are trying to accelerate the stabilization process so that 2.6 million people are still homeless and want to return home and rebuild their lives. Iraq's top priorities ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:17 pm