Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tourism Investment success

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tourism Investment success Empty Tourism Investment success

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 3:04 am

Tourism Investment success

2/10/2018 0:00

Fouad slave

Tourism bodies rely or investment institutions in the world to expand effective and serious contribution map by adopting a strategy of developmental maps and related infrastructure plans, and the establishment of possible investment projects that contribute to its part to support development of government programs.

The investment is the policy of all the adopted by the government, and I mean by the investment of Baghdad, and could be expanded to share with the foreign side to provide the outcome of all the advance by those companies and investors in accordance with the common ground of cooperation is the creation of an appropriate atmosphere that helps in the development and revitalization of the movement of investment within the country in general .

As it can , for example , Baghdad Investment Commission to develop "Cornecat" on the banks of the Tigris River and can create Mustansiriya school Corniche It aims to revive the region and the development of civilization and then create a new recreational space

for families.

With the completion of the completion of Corniche there will be more places of rest and some of what it deems appropriate body or in line with the recovery of the tourism movement and attract investment.

The Corniche school Mustansiriya one of those development projects that will meet the investment, at least, encouraged investors and find the relevant tourist places of recreation deeply about

people.

The sufficiency Palmullac alone remains the benefits of marketing and promotional only specific, and I think that the condition of Arab and foreign investors to attract have available after the year 2016 and that were not present should be on the Baghdad Investment Authority, and for the viability of its success through the development of the country, to create a climate necessary Ksholh banking deal and to overcome the insurance deal and routine

financial ..

It is now opportunity after the elimination of Daesh and head to the completion of the country 's projects and infrastructure development in conjunction with the war on corruption as seriously as declared Prime Minister Dr. Haider al - Abadi.

Advertisements and reviews of advertising does not work that was not accompanied by concrete to the Investment Commission of Baghdad , except as accomplished by the moles when they can go in the way of tourism and commercial investment, we are embarking on a golden period of economic recovery and liquidity of funds and to encourage Iraqi investors abroad , the first of others in the development of investment operations with returns positive on the overall movement of the country 's economic and trade exchange which is inevitable after runs of subsiding ... It is very possible that the government adopt a number of hotels with the cost of low - lying in Baghdad and a number of provinces and marshes, as well as the role of a break in the assigned S Foreign Ministry .

In front of the task of renewing the strategy to move the hinge for the projects and the development of important work map of Baghdad Investment Authority for the advancement of the body out to other similar neighboring countries worldwide.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:06 pm