Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Missan's absence from the map of projects to be presented at the Kuwait Conference is unacce

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Missan's absence from the map of projects to be presented at the Kuwait Conference is unacce Empty Deputy: Missan's absence from the map of projects to be presented at the Kuwait Conference is unacce

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 9:33 am

Deputy: Missan's absence from the map of projects to be presented at the Kuwait Conference is unacceptable
    February 10 2018 2:56 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Star El Mawla[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Deputy MP from the province of Maysan Haider Star Mullah absence of maintaining the map of projects that will be presented at the Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq as unacceptable.

Al-Mawla said in a press statement through his personal page on Facebook: We have seen through the media on the projects that will be presented during the reconstruction of Iraq and shocked us in the absence of Maysan province on the map of projects that will be presented at the conference which is unacceptable, pointing out that Missan is one of the rich provinces that finance Iraq's budget A large part of the income and whose children suffer from a very large unemployment.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:27 am