Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revolutionary Guard announces discovery of wrecked Iranian plane

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revolutionary Guard announces discovery of wrecked Iranian plane Empty Revolutionary Guard announces discovery of wrecked Iranian plane

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:46 am

Revolutionary Guard announces discovery of wrecked Iranian plane

11:05 - 20/02/2018

Revolutionary Guard announces discovery of wrecked Iranian plane %D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A spokesman for the Revolutionary Guards, Brigadier General Ramadan Sharif, said Tuesday that the wreckage of the Iranian passenger plane was found Tuesday morning in the mountainous region of Dana.
    "The helicopter gunships of the Revolutionary Guards found this morning the wreckage of the Asman aircraft in the heights of Jabal Dana," Sherif said in remarks reported by Iranian media.
    "The IRGC helicopters took pictures of parts of the debris of a plane in the highlands," Sherif said. "In order to be assured, these images are being checked by the CEO of ASMAN behind the closed doors. "He said.
    An ASRAN-based ETR 72 crashed after falling in a rugged mountainous area of ​​Isfahan province with 66 passengers, including six crew members.
    The plane disappeared from the radar 50 minutes after taking off, heading from Tehran to the city of Yasug in southwestern Iran. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:16 pm