Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf proposes to trade delivered the ration card file to be assigned to international companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf proposes to trade delivered the ration card file to be assigned to international companies Empty Najaf proposes to trade delivered the ration card file to be assigned to international companies

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 6:21 am

Najaf proposes to trade delivered the ration card file to be assigned to international companies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... Student Council of the province of Najaf, on Thursday, the central government to convert the file ration card items to the provincial council after the inability of the Ministry of Commerce to provide these vocabulary to citizens.
    Council member Zuhair al-Jubouri told "Iraq News" that "the serial deficit of the Ministry of Commerce on the provision of ration card items continues and each year of suffering repeated and our demands are continuing but we were unable to get a response from the ministry did not explain the reasons for the delay and thus we reached a closed road with it" Indicating that "there are files of corruption in the ministry and this is clear, starting from the damaged rice and flour and other vocabulary that reached poor and not usable."
    He continued that "Arab companies with a good reputation, gave us offers and able to adopt the ration card vocabulary and distribution of better quality and quantities more and the same amount that the ministry is now deducted from the citizens."
    He called Jubouri, the central government to transfer the ration card file from the ministry to the provincial council, while stressing that "are ready to adopt and make pledges to distribute vocabulary with high flow and without hesitation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:09 pm