Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Trade: The government is serious about stabilizing the ration card file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Trade: The government is serious about stabilizing the ration card file Empty Minister of Trade: The government is serious about stabilizing the ration card file

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Apr 2021, 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA 
    , Minister of Trade, Alaa Al-Jubouri, confirmed today, Saturday, that the government is serious about stabilizing the ration card file during the coming period.
    Al-Jubouri told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "The ministry has received sums of money to distribute the Ramadan quota, which we are about to end 80% of, and will be distributed this week."
    He added that "there is a directive in the Prime Minister to distribute another additional share, so two shares will be distributed during the blessed month of Ramadan."
    He pointed out that "the increase in oil prices and its reflection on the state's financial policies and budget preparation for 2021, which worked to increase the financial allocation, will positively affect the distribution of the ration items."
    He explained that "the ministry has contracted for sugar, and within a few days it will be in stores. As for oil, we had a meeting with the contracting committee in the ministry in this regard."
    He stated that "local rice will be distributed among the items of the ration card, and we have contracts to provide rice, and things are going well."
    And that "there is interest from Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the House of Representatives in the file of ration, and what affects the citizen's food security," stressing that "the government is serious about the stability of this file in the coming days."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:57 am