Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Council of Babylon for / Mawazin News /: the size of the province budget amounted to 1

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Council of Babylon for / Mawazin News /: the size of the province budget amounted to 1 Empty Member of the Council of Babylon for / Mawazin News /: the size of the province budget amounted to 1

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 1:33 am

[ltr]Member of the Council of Babylon for / Mawazin News /: the size of the province budget amounted to 15 billion dinars[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-03-04 at 17:03 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News 
    A member of the Council of the province of Babylon, on Sunday, that the conservative percentage of the federal budget has decreased significantly since 2014, indicating that the current budget size of the province amounted to about 15 billion dinars. 
    A member of the provincial council of Babil Adnan Bahia, for / Mawazin News / "The proportion of the maintenance of the previous budgets amounted to more than 350 billion dinars, but after 2014 reduced significantly," noting that the current year the size of the province budget within the federal budget about 15 billion dinars "He said. 
    Bahia added that "a lot of investment projects in the province of Babylon, slow, but with the adoption of the House of Representatives for the budget, the local government will invest financial assets and work to complete various projects stalled within the province." 
    The province of Babil, stopped many investment and commercial projects within the cities of the province, due to the proceeds of those projects to the local government, which depends entirely on the resources of the federal budget.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:01 pm