Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hashemi: the conflict between the slaves and Maliki is a natural issue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hashemi: the conflict between the slaves and Maliki is a natural issue Empty Hashemi: the conflict between the slaves and Maliki is a natural issue

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Mar 2018, 7:33 am

Hashemi: the conflict between the slaves and Maliki is a natural issue
    March 18 2018 3:27 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi and Maliki[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The political strategist, Wathiq al-Hashemi, said on Sunday that the conflict between the political majority and the consensus that looms in the horizon between Abadi and Maliki is a natural issue that precedes the electoral process, but should not be a political quarrel to deprive the other. 

Al-Hashemi said in a press statement that "the conflict of the political majority called by al-Maliki and the political consensus, which is confirmed by Abadi is a natural conflict before the elections in the presence of differences in the views of many, pointing out that Abadi was not against this matter, but talked about a national majority Including the various components in the dome of the parliament and thus this part of the campaign exists, but we hope not to be at the expense of punctuation, "noting that" in the next phase we see a lot of conflicts not only between Abadi and Maliki, but between many parties quarreling only at the level of the province or at the level of blocks "He said.

"Our political scene is an executive scene, not an opposition. This is the mistake that did not make us step forward with four rounds of elections. Everyone is wrestling with the executive. Everyone is fighting for the post, and so far there has been no political bloc that says we will go to the opposition. Ministries, agencies and embassies. This is a big mistake for the Iraqi scene, "he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:15 pm