Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Hashemi: Maliki continues to sabotage the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hashemi: Maliki continues to sabotage the country Empty Hashemi: Maliki continues to sabotage the country

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:59 pm

Hashemi: Maliki continues to sabotage the country

02/10/2014 21:24

Former Iraqi Vice President praises Haider Abadi way to address the crises that he inherited from his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki.

BAGHDAD of Muhammad and Mah

Warned Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi, the former, that "former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki continues to sabotage in the country."

He praised al-Hashemi, via their "Facebook" role sought by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in addressing the crises of the country, which he inherited from his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki, according to the recipe.

It was Tariq al-Hashemi, is required to eliminate terrorism-related charges and lives in Turkey, announced (September 29 / September), he goes back to Iraq, provided that they are available to him fair and public hearing before the judiciary.

"The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi diligent and trying what could be distinguished from his predecessor, but this has taken important decisions, despite the vast them go out to address the deteriorating security situation, which he inherited from his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki."

He added that "the decisions taken by Abadi is one of the outputs of the disastrous policies that characterized the Maliki government failed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hashemi: Maliki continues to sabotage the country Empty Re: Hashemi: Maliki continues to sabotage the country

Post by weslin3 Thu 02 Oct 2014, 3:19 pm

See Neno, this is what I was talking about... He is causing problems....

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:17 pm