Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq needs to remove bureaucracy and fight corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq needs to remove bureaucracy and fight corruption Empty British ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq needs to remove bureaucracy and fight corruption

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 9:18 am

British ambassador in Baghdad: Iraq needs to remove bureaucracy and fight corruption

17:12 - 05/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Image processed by CodeCarvings Piczard ### FREE Community Edition ### on 2018-01-26 00: 14: 51Z | |

Information / Translation
    British Ambassador to Iraq John Wilkes said on Thursday that participation in the upcoming legislative elections in Iraq is very important.
    "There are imbalances and problems that need to be focused on by any future government to lead a country like Iraq, and this leadership needs to understand the building of economy, governance and the rule of law," Wilkes was quoted as saying in a news conference in Wilayat al-Najaf. Building ".
    "The political culture in Iraq is evolving and the Iraqis today know the good and the corrupt," he said, adding that Iraq "needs to remove bureaucracy and fight corruption."
    He added that "there are two million displaced in Iraq did not return to their homes and we will work to support Iraq in this file," noting that "Britain has priorities in Iraq, the most important of the completion of partnership and support in the military and security. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:56 am