Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumo sets Basrah Light price for May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumo sets Basrah Light price for May Empty Sumo sets Basrah Light price for May

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Apr 2018, 2:19 am

Sumo sets Basrah Light price for May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) announced on Monday that it had set the official selling price of Basrah Light crude to Asia for May at a discount of $ 0.75 per barrel, compared with the average price for Oman and Dubai, unchanged from the previous month. 
    Sumo said in a statement read by "Economy News" that Basra's heavy crude to Asia for the same month was priced at a discount of $ 4.60 a barrel from the fifth of Oman and Dubai. 
    The official sale price of Basra light crude for shipments to North American and South American markets for May did not change slightly at $ 0.55 a barrel without the Argos index of high sulfur ore. 
    The sale price of Kirkuk crude to the United States fell to a premium of $ 0.45 per barrel to the Argos index of high sulfur ore.
    For shipments to Europe, the official selling price of Basrah Light crude for May rose by $ 0.45 to Brent crude, down $ 4.75 per barrel. It was decided to increase the official sale price of Kirkuk crude for May to $ 3.40 less than Brent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:38 am