Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Company "Sumo" raise Basra Light crude oil price

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Company "Sumo" raise Basra Light crude oil price Empty Company "Sumo" raise Basra Light crude oil price

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2016, 5:31 am

[ltr]Company "Sumo" raise Basra Light crude oil price[/ltr]

Since 11/11/2016 14:18 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed that the state oil marketing company "Sumo", on Friday, that Iraq has raised the official selling price of Basra Light crude to Asia by $ in shipments from the previous month to an average of Khami prices of Oman and Dubai minus 0.45 dollars a barrel.[/ltr]
    [ltr]After this increase became Basra Light crude oil price of only five cents less than the average Saudi Arabian crude to shrink the gap between the already allocated to the lowest level since October 2012.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The SOMO said in a statement, seen by / balances News /, "It was heavy Basra crude to Asia sales pricing download December December next Khami at an average price of Oman and Dubai minus $ 5.45 a barrel."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it sets the official selling price of Basrah Light crude in December shipments to the Americas market price at the Argus index of high-sulfur crudes minus $ 0.50 a barrel, up from the previous month. The price of Kirkuk crude shipments to the United States remained unchanged at $ 0.35 a barrel above the Argus.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The December shipments to Europe have increased the price of Basra Light crude rose $ 0.40 to the price of Brent minus USD 4.50 per barrel, while the official selling price for Kirkuk crude price increased in December shipments to $ 4.80 without Brent Almarkh.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:32 am