Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Samarrai: economic activity in Iraq depends on government events

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Samarrai: economic activity in Iraq depends on government events Empty Samarrai: economic activity in Iraq depends on government events

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Apr 2018, 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Samarrai: economic activity in Iraq depends on government events

political and economic expert said Abdul Hamid Naji al - Samarrai, said that "economic activity in Iraq is subject to government events that have not been able to elevate the level of economic activity to the levels of developed countries or even developing ones."

Al-Samurai said in a statement received by "Al-Nour News" a copy of it, that "the result of the central management of the economic file, the role of the private sector has diminished or even disappeared completely from the arena of activity, and this policy led to major structural imbalances in the prices of factors of production and prices of goods and services, Which has been reflected in the economic balance that has not been achieved in the past thirty years in most areas. "
    He added that "since the 1980s the Iraqi economy has turned into a war economy that ridiculed all factors of production and government revenues towards the military machine and the war effort, which added a great burden on all economic sectors, especially emerging ones, which could not stabilize their feet on the ground. Services have deteriorated and the private sector has remained in place, if not back down. "
    The economic expert stressed that "the simple worker who struggles day and night to secure a living for his family, is a measure of the prosperity of Iraq or not, and the advancement of the reality is a noble national goal," calling on Iraqis to "complete the requirements of their participation in the upcoming elections, Towards the better ".
    Post on the web sites!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:21 pm