Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The cost of gold closes the door of the "Golden Cage" .. Youth without marriage and armies of women

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The cost of gold closes the door of the "Golden Cage" .. Youth without marriage and armies of women Empty The cost of gold closes the door of the "Golden Cage" .. Youth without marriage and armies of women

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jun 2018, 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The cost of gold closes the door of the "Golden Cage" .. Youth without marriage and armies of women

Gold, equipment and expenses and a long list of benefits, all of which combine to form obstacles to marriage projects for young people with low incomes and the ability to keep pace with the purchasing power required for such changes in life.
    Perhaps these obstacles are compounded by the high cost of dowry. The youth's reluctance to enter the "Golden Cage" led to the birth of an army of women over the age of 35.
    Gold .. Inflammation of prices stings the majority  
    "The price of gold has become high during the past three years," said Sarmad Issam. "The marriage became expensive because we entered a financial crisis and lack of liquidity, as well as the increase of the ponies by their families.
    "I have stopped thinking about marriage because my monthly income does not allow me to buy a house because of the high prices of houses and the high prices of gold," he told the Journal News.
    Iraq is ranked 37th in the world and fifth in the Arab gold reserves, according to the World Gold Council, which explained that the value of gold amounted to 4.9% of Iraq's reserves of foreign currency.
    Experts: High Gold Price PPC
    The economic adviser to the Prime Minister appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Iraq annually imports about 70 tons of gold, pointing out that the decline of gold indicates the strength of the Iraqi dinar.
    Saleh added that "large quantities of gold enter Iraq annually, ranging between 60 - 70 tons," noting that "the abundance of gold with the strength of the Iraqi dinar led to lower prices in local markets."
    "Gold prices in the world have fallen significantly, and the decline has made gold prices less than it was in 1978," Saleh said, attributing the reason to the "purchasing power of the citizen, which was then low compared to the current time enjoyed by Iraqis with high purchasing power."
    "The other reasons that led to the decline in gold prices, is the stability and height of the Iraqi dinar linked to the high dollar is also global against other currencies," stressing that "the decline of gold gives a sign of the strength of the Iraqi dinar."
    For his part, said economist Hilal Al-Taan, "One of the main reasons for the rise in gold decline of the dollar against major currencies and the pursuit of gold mining companies to reduce their sales in order to take advantage of the spot price and the willingness of individuals to buy gold because of some of the production countries to put off production in the market as well as decline Interest rates offered by global capital banks. "
    Al-Taan said in an interview with the «Journal News» that "the rising prices for oil reflected on the price of gold high degree, where the European transactions were closed at $ 440 per ounce with the continuation of the record rise in oil prices, which amounted to $ 80 a barrel," explaining that " Gold prices are due to the economic repercussions in the world. "
    He pointed out that "the repercussions of inflation and the political and security conditions reflected in dollar transactions, and in all countries of the world when the price of gold is falling, the price of gold," noting that "this increase was due to the decline in the value of the dollar, in the case of lack of confidence in the currency of gold prices of gold And that this impact is global. "
    "The world economy is booming, the value of gold is lower, so people are buying gold," he said. "The rise in the price of one gold is linked to two things: the first is the volume of demand for selling and buying, and the second is the correlation of the price of gold with the prices of gold and oil , In addition to the political and economic events and developments in the sudden and successive in the world made the societies are moving towards the acquisition of gold, "stressing that" all these conditions affect the turnout on marriage projects and the reluctance of young people. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:13 am