Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission closes the door on these people: It's over

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Electoral Commission closes the door on these people: It's over Empty The Electoral Commission closes the door on these people: It's over

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Aug 2021, 7:14 am

The Electoral Commission closes the door on these people: It's over

•  Time: 08/29/2021 14:05:49

•  Reading: 936 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Electoral Commission has decided its position on those who destroyed his electoral card.
    Commission spokeswoman Jumana al-Ghalay told {Euphrates News} that "the door to modernization and renewal has ended in the face of everyone who destroyed his electoral card."
    She stressed that "there is no intention or decision to re-issue any new electoral card."
    Early parliamentary elections are scheduled to be held in Iraq, on October 10, 2021, where the voting process will take place in 1,079 centers throughout Iraq and the Kurdistan region.
     110 political parties and 22 electoral alliances will participate in the elections, and the Electoral Commission has invited 76 embassies and foreign organizations to monitor the upcoming electoral process. 
    It is noteworthy that the Commission indicated that the number of those entitled to participate and vote in the upcoming parliamentary elections is 24 million and 29 thousand and 927 people, while 3523 candidates from 83 electoral districts are competing for 329 seats in Parliament.

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:36 am