Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change reveals a deliberate intention to falsify results again in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change reveals a deliberate intention to falsify results again in Kurdistan Empty Change reveals a deliberate intention to falsify results again in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jun 2018, 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Change reveals a deliberate intention to falsify results again in Kurdistan[/size]

[rtl]39 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]MP on the bloc of change Hoshyar Abdullah, on Saturday, the United Nations and the federal government and the Supreme Judicial Council directly supervise the process of counting and sorting in Kurdistan because of the existence of intentions built by the ruling parties in the region to falsify the results again.[/rtl]

[rtl]"At a time when we hoped that the three judges assigned to oversee the counting and sorting operations in the Kurdistan Region through the Supreme Judicial Council would be appointed, unfortunately, directly by the judiciary in the region," he said in a statement. , Although everyone is aware that the ruling parties / KDP and the National Union / control all institutions within the region, including the judiciary, which became politicized because of their blatant interference in all joints of the judicial institution.[/rtl]

[rtl]Abdullah said: "The two ruling parties today are preparing to carry out another round of systematic fraud through the use of their party authority and pressure on the judiciary and rigging the results of counting and sorting."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The need for the United Nations to have a large and extensive presence in the process of counting and sorting in the Kurdistan region, and that oversees the Supreme Judicial Council directly counting and sorting to ensure transparency, especially as the refusal of the two parties to amend the election law, as we have announced publicly means that they have intentions in mind To counter the results of counting and sorting again. "[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:28 am