Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resolution: Osama Nujaifi is our only candidate to head the parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resolution: Osama Nujaifi is our only candidate to head the parliament Empty Resolution: Osama Nujaifi is our only candidate to head the parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:18 am

Resolution: Osama Nujaifi is our only candidate to head the parliament

10:06 - 07/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the coalition of decision Ethel Nujaifi, Tuesday, that the head of the coalition Osama Nujaifi is the only candidate for the presidency of the House of Representatives by his coalition, denying that the MP Talal Zobaie candidate for the presidency.
    Al-Nujaifi said in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper that "the coalition of decision is one candidate for the presidency of parliament is Osama Nujaifi," noting that "Talal al-Zobaie is within the coalition of the decision, but not his candidate for the presidency of parliament."
    "The issue will not be resolved until after the final ratification of the election results, where some still hope to reach the parliament and others are forced to not announce their opinion only after the stability of their seats."
    Nujaifi said that "the determination of the three presidencies is the first indicator of the next march, because if the selection of strong figures and free of the impact of corruption, it means that we started the first step correct," noting that "in the inability of political forces and limited the distribution of positions in exchange for the number of seats Parliamentary, it means that we are in the vicious circle that brought Iraq to this scourge. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:09 am