Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australia fines Iraqi diplomat for $ 20,000 for "exploiting" a Filipino nanny

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australia fines Iraqi diplomat for $ 20,000 for "exploiting" a Filipino nanny Empty Australia fines Iraqi diplomat for $ 20,000 for "exploiting" a Filipino nanny

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Aug 2018, 7:11 am

Australia fines Iraqi diplomat for $ 20,000 for "exploiting" a Filipino nanny

14:15 - 11/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation ..
    An Iraqi news agency reported on Saturday that the authorities fined Iraqi Consul General Anwar al-Issa $ 20,000 for "exploiting" a Filipino nanny and expelling her from her work "arbitrarily".
    "The Australian Labor Committee in Sydney described the treatment of the Iraqi consul general in Australia, Anwar al-Issa, with her Filipino nanny, who is morally ugly and morally ugly," the Australian News Online reported in a translation report.
    She added that "Filipino educator Juliet Beyondora was brought by Iraqi diplomacy to Australia on a temporary work visa in 2015, according to the nanny, she promised to pay $ 1750 monthly salary for her work as a teacher for the children of the Iraqi consul, but she was surprised to receive a salary of 800 dollars in cash only where I discovered That her salary has been deducted from him allowances such as accommodation and housing, although she shared the room with my son consul and did not provide medical insurance for her despite the deduction of amounts from her salaries.
    "The legal case was raised in Australia against the Iraqi consul after the latter expelled the Filipino nanny from her job in November 2017 after her salary was raised," she said.
    "The Philippine nanny was met with intimidation and screaming after expressing her concerns as Iraqi diplomats tried to force her to sign an agreement that would guarantee more deductions from her wages," according to the commissioner of the Fair Labor Commission in Australia.
    "The Iraqi consulate tried to cancel the Philippine nanny's visa by claiming that she had left to an unknown place and lost contact with her, although she and the family's family had been evicted from the family of a friend."
    "The Iraqi Consul, Anwar Al-Issa, has to pay $ 20,000 for 26 weeks because of the cruel and unfair dismissal and to consider the conditions of expulsion of the Filipino nanny as abhorrent and morally ugly," the Australian Fair Action Committee said.
    "The Iraqi Consul was unable to claim immunity and tried to preserve the confidentiality of this case, expressing concern that the relationship between the Iraqi government and the Australian government is" very sensitive "and that if evidence becomes public may affect the relationship between the two countries. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:29 pm