Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: Türkiye is exploiting the water issue to push Iraq to pay its fines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition: Türkiye is exploiting the water issue to push Iraq to pay its fines Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: Türkiye is exploiting the water issue to push Iraq to pay its fines

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2023, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition: Türkiye is exploiting the water issue to push Iraq to pay its fines[/size]
    • Today 09:10

Information / Baghdad
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Thaer al-Jubouri, confirmed on Sunday that Turkey is exploiting the water issue as a pressure card on Iraq to push it towards paying the fines imposed on it by the Paris court regarding oil exports, pointing out that water represents the main concern of the people, especially after the drought that struck the rivers.
    Al-Jubouri told Al-Maalouma, “Turkey continues to use pressure on Iraq in more than one issue, including water and oil, to achieve other goals, one of which is paying the fines imposed on it by the Paris court.”
     He added, "The amounts imposed by the Paris Court on Turkey are large amounts, and therefore Ankara is pushing to put pressure on Baghdad in order to achieve its gains and ensure that it is charged these amounts instead of paying them through the Turkish government."
    He stated that "the water file is one of the most prominent files and the main concern of the Iraqi people, and in the end, resolving such a file depends on the Iraqi negotiator for the Turkish side, far from the technical aspects."
    Al-Jubouri pointed out that "Ankara seeks to exploit such files to achieve what it wants from Iraq." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:09 pm