Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What have leaders told the call of worship on the second mandate?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What have leaders told the call of worship on the second mandate? Empty What have leaders told the call of worship on the second mandate?

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Aug 2018, 2:38 am

What have leaders told the call of worship on the second mandate?

10:32 - 13/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    An Arab newspaper revealed on Monday that a number of Dawa Party leaders have told current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi that his fortunes in the second term are weak and that Tehran can not proceed with an option that Najaf does not like.
    "There is an international regional consensus that the formation of the next government, from naming its president until the distribution of its ministerial portfolios, is a matter of" postponement, "the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar reported in a report. In the universe, present for the achievement of this benefit, in the words of diplomatic source familiar. "
    The newspaper added that "about a month ago, and with the outbreak of movement condemning the poor living conditions and service in the southern provinces, told a number of leaders of the Islamic Dawa Party, the perpetrators of the lines of Najaf and Tehran, the outgoing Prime Minister, the possibility of obtaining a second term is weak.
    "He said that" one of them (leaders of the call) told him that the political situation does not invite you to stay in your position for four years, "indicating that" At that time, Abadi realized that popular resentment translated in one way or another cumulative discontent of the religious reference (Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani) ) On the performance of his government and previous governments, who knows very well that Tehran can not go an option does not satisfy Najaf. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:39 pm