Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain cuts support for Syrian opposition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain cuts support for Syrian opposition Empty Britain cuts support for Syrian opposition

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Aug 2018, 2:23 am

Britain cuts support for Syrian opposition 5b7a5773d437500d108b4635-660x330
    Britain cuts support for Syrian opposition
    The British government announced Monday that it had stopped funding some aid programs in areas controlled by opposition fighters in Syria.
    "After the situation on the ground in some areas has become increasingly difficult, we have reduced support for some of our inhumane programs, but we will continue to provide important support to help those in greatest need and to improve security and stability in this country," a government spokeswoman said in a statement.
    The British government said it had spent 152 million pounds ($ 193.85 million) on humanitarian programs in Syria during the fiscal year 2017-2018.
    Earlier, the Times reported that an attempt to form an independent police force would be canceled while local council funding projects were being reviewed and likely to be discontinued by the end of the fiscal year.
    The State Department and the Department for International Development (DID) have decided that aid programs in Syria's north-western regions "can not be sustained."

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 8:23 am