Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible policy enters the crisis line of the Electoral Commission and transfers it to competent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible policy enters the crisis line of the Electoral Commission and transfers it to competent  Empty Infallible policy enters the crisis line of the Electoral Commission and transfers it to competent

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Aug 2018, 3:31 am

[size=32]
    Infallible policy enters the crisis line of the Electoral Commission and transfers it to competent authorities[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

The President of the Republic Fuad Masoum in Baghdad on Wednesday evening with a delegation from the Electoral Commission obstructing the resumption of its work. 
    According to a statement by the Iraqi presidency, the president stressed the importance of the work of the Commission and its role in the development of the democratic process. 
    He stressed that he will discuss this issue with the competent authorities and he will do his best to solve this problem in accordance with legal frameworks. 
    The Prime Minister Haider Abadi has announced the continued suspension of the work of the Board of Commissioners until the completion of investigations on the results of the legislative elections held last May. 
    However, the Board of Commissioners expressed surprise at the issuance of the last resolution, days after the decision of the Iraqi judiciary to end the functions of judges assigned to the work of the Commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:20 am