Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the Sadrists' sermon: We have a chance to never repeat ... and to accept them with participation in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the Sadrists' sermon: We have a chance to never repeat ... and to accept them with participation in Empty the Sadrists' sermon: We have a chance to never repeat ... and to accept them with participation in

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Aug 2018, 6:56 am

[size=32]
    the Sadrists' sermon: We have a chance to never repeat ... and to accept them with participation in the new government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / One of the aides to the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, to not involve the corrupt and the so-called old faces in the new Iraqi government. 
    "We do not accept corrupt faces, we refuse the participation of corrupt people in the government, we reject the faces," said Muhannad al-Moussawi, in a Friday sermon at the Kufa mosque. Old, we want a patriarchal government. " 
    "The law must be applied comprehensively to the strong before the weak, to the governor before the arbitrator, so there is no value to the law," he said. 
    He called on the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, yesterday to organize an angry peaceful pause, in order to build a "new Iraq", during the Friday sermon at the mosque of Kufa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:36 pm