Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Joe Biden underscores Washington's support for Iraq's efforts to fight al-Qaeda and pays tribute to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Joe Biden underscores Washington's support for Iraq's efforts to fight al-Qaeda and pays tribute to  Empty Joe Biden underscores Washington's support for Iraq's efforts to fight al-Qaeda and pays tribute to

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2014, 5:53 am

Joe Biden underscores Washington's support for Iraq's efforts to fight al-Qaeda and pays tribute to the role of clans

WASHINGTON - Iraq Press -7 January / January: The White House said U.S. Vice President Joe Biden spoke to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to express U.S. support for Iraq's efforts to combat groups affiliated to al Qaeda, a message confirmed by Biden, in a telephone conversation the other, on Monday, with Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi.

The White House said in a statement, I followed / Iraq Press / Tuesday, "The Vice President expressed his concern for the Iraqis who are exposed to harm at the hands of terrorists and praised security cooperation recently between Iraqi security forces and local forces and tribes in Anbar province."

The statement continued that "the United States is speeding up its sales of military equipment and accelerate handed over to Iraq to help fight the group Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant of the base."

He added that "Biden praised in his conversation with Najafi cooperation recently between Iraqi security forces and Sunni leaders and local and national leaders in efforts to combat fighters of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant."

He added that "the two sides discussed the best ways to maintain the cooperation that has been recently and consolidation between the tribes and the Iraqi government."

For his part, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters that "the United States looks forward to supply Iraq with additional shipments of missiles, Hellfire (Hellfire) by next spring at the earliest.

He added: "We are working closely with the Iraqis to develop a comprehensive strategy to isolate the groups that belong to the base we have seen some early successes in Ramadi."

Carney continued, "This situation is still fluid It is premature to draw conclusions about it but we are accelerating our sales of foreign military equipment."

He stressed that "the United States will provide Iraq also ten aircraft reconnaissance drone aircraft Eagle population in the coming weeks and 48 Raven aircraft later this year to assist in the prosecution of groups affiliated to al Qaeda."

He added White House spokesman said that "the United States handed over Iraq also three helicopters but 1 er -407 in December to reach a total of helicopters that have been sold and delivered to the State to 30 aircraft. Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:57 pm