Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Friendship Committee "Iraq-Iran" pays tribute to the support of Iran's security forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Friendship Committee "Iraq-Iran" pays tribute to the support of Iran's security forces Empty Friendship Committee "Iraq-Iran" pays tribute to the support of Iran's security forces

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:41 pm

[ltr]Friendship Committee "Iraq-Iran" pays tribute to the support of Iran's security forces[/ltr]

Since 02/08/2016 19:39 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He praised the Iraqi - Iranian parliamentary friendship committee, on Monday, during a meeting with Iran's ambassador to Iraq, with the support of Iran's security forces in the face of the terrorist organization Daash.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Luke Committee Chairman Abbas al-Bayati / balances News /, "it was in the meeting, emphasizing develop relations in all fields and the importance of exchange of legislative experience between the Council of the Iranian Shura Council and the Iraqi Council of Representatives, and the exchange of visits between the committees the two chambers, and praised the support of Iran for Iraq in the face of Daash and terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"It was to congratulate the Iranian people and leadership of the anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution, which coincides with February 11, as well as congratulations on lifting the blockade and sanctions on Iran."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, the Iranian ambassador to his country's keenness on Iraq's unity and stand at the same distance from all parties, trends and Iran's readiness to provide all forms of support for Iraq to cross this difficult period and to respect the Iraqi people's choice, "adding that" the facts of history, geography and culture between the two brotherly countries and neighbors support the consolidation of relations a broad and deep ".anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:09 pm