Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump chants in one word: "Treason?"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump chants in one word: "Treason?" Empty Trump chants in one word: "Treason?"

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Sep 2018, 2:13 am

Trump chants in one word: "Treason?" 5b90a926d43750ca1f8b459c-660x330

Trump chants in one word: "Treason?"

US President Donald Trump commented on a White House article published in The New York Times that talks about the "resistance movement" in the administration of the president.
    Trump wrote on his Twitter page: "Treason?".
    For its part, the newspaper "The Washington Post" wrote that this article caused a bout of "volcanic anger and haunted by the president."
    The author of the article in The New York Times was a senior administration official who declined to be identified. Many White House officials are working hard to prevent President Trump's plans from being implemented, he said, adding that the movement's supporters are trying to "establish relations" with Russia.
    The US president has accused the American media more than once of publishing "false news".In February 2017, journalists were described as "enemies of the people". Trump, The New York Times, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC News are the most ludicrous media in his country.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:34 am