Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central of Statistics: increase the number of hotels in Iraq and five stars make up 1%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central of Statistics: increase the number of hotels in Iraq and five stars make up 1% Empty Central of Statistics: increase the number of hotels in Iraq and five stars make up 1%

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Central of Statistics: increase the number of hotels in Iraq and five stars make up 1%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced that the Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning, on Tuesday, an increase in the number of hotels in Iraq during the year 2017, noting that the five - star hotels make up 1%. 

"The number of hotels and tourist accommodation complexes in all governorates except the Kurdistan region reached 1618 tourist facilities for the year 2017, an increase of 9.0% compared to 2016, in which the tourist complexes reached 1484 tourist facilities," the agency said in a statistical report read by Alsumaria News.

He added that "the province of Karbala ranked first in the number of hotels and 46.8%, followed by the province of Baghdad by 22.5%, followed by Najaf province by 22.1% and Basra province by 3.2%," noting that "the private sector accounted for 99% of these Tourist complexes ". 

"Excellent five-star hotels accounted for only 1 percent of Baghdad's 7 hotels, followed by Basra with three hotels and two hotels in Najaf and one hotel in Karbala, Wasit and Muthanna," the agency said. 

He added that "

The Ministry of Tourism announced in 2010 that the infrastructure to accommodate the arrivals of tourists is not ambitious, despite the large rise in the number of hotels in the province of Karbala and Najaf, which hosts religious shrines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:47 pm