Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The reform coalition has not settled its position on the prime minister's candidate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The reform coalition has not settled its position on the prime minister's candidate Empty The reform coalition has not settled its position on the prime minister's candidate

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Sep 2018, 2:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The reform coalition has not settled its position on the prime minister's candidate

Said the MP in the coalition of the leading Raed Fahmi, "The Alliance of reform and reconstruction did not resolve its position on any candidate for prime minister.
    Fahmy said in a press statement that the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction to this moment has not resolved its candidate for prime minister and that meetings in this regard continues.
    He pointed out that "the meeting held between the Shura of the call did not discuss the acquisition of the post of prime minister, adding that" the rule of law and other political blocs do not want to take one of the personalities of the invitation as prime minister. "
    He pointed out that "the candidate of the Prime Minister will be considered by all parties and not only from the joint committees between the Alliance of Reform and Building, noting that" this issue will be resolved within the constitutional times after the agreement on a particular candidate for the post of President of the Republic. "
    And on the candidate of the President of the Republic, he said that "the only candidate for the Patriotic Union is Barham Salih, and we did not officially receive the candidates of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan and we will support the most compatible candidate among the Kurds."
    The House of Representatives announced last week, the opening of the nomination for the post of President of the Republic in the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:35 am