Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TRUMP ASKED SAUDI ARABIA FOR $ 4 BILLION TO SUPPORT A COVERT OPERATION

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TRUMP ASKED SAUDI ARABIA FOR $ 4 BILLION TO SUPPORT A COVERT OPERATION Empty TRUMP ASKED SAUDI ARABIA FOR $ 4 BILLION TO SUPPORT A COVERT OPERATION

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Oct 2018, 2:54 am

TRUMP ASKED SAUDI ARABIA FOR $ 4 BILLION TO SUPPORT A COVERT OPERATION
    TRUMP ASKED SAUDI ARABIA FOR $ 4 BILLION TO SUPPORT A COVERT OPERATION 592630f052bc6

TRUMP ASKED SAUDI ARABIA FOR $ 4 BILLION TO SUPPORT A COVERT OPERATION Telegram-planeTRUMP ASKED SAUDI ARABIA FOR $ 4 BILLION TO SUPPORT A COVERT OPERATION TTRUMP ASKED SAUDI ARABIA FOR $ 4 BILLION TO SUPPORT A COVERT OPERATION F

According to author Josh Rogin, this was in a telephone conversation, and reported that Trump refused to disclose the details of the campaign required.
    Trump made a statement on Tuesday that belittled Saudi Arabia and King Salman's ability to protect the kingdom without US support for it and its army, and that it was up to Washington to pay for protection. 
    I love King Salman, but I said, 'King, we protect you - maybe you can not stay two weeks without us - you have to pay for your army,' "Trump told an election rally in Southaven, Mississippi. "He said. 
    These are not the first statements of Trump in this way. Saudi Arabia has repeatedly demanded payment for his country in exchange for its protection. He described the kingdom as a "dairy cow."
    It should be noted that a summit between Trump and the Saudi monarch took place on May 20, 2017, in Riyadh, during which the US president received $ 460 billion in arms deals and economic contracts. Finished / s

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:26 pm