Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source in the transport reveals the increasing phenomenon of the accumulation of goods in Iraqi po

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source in the transport reveals the increasing phenomenon of the accumulation of goods in Iraqi po Empty A source in the transport reveals the increasing phenomenon of the accumulation of goods in Iraqi po

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Oct 2018, 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A source in the transport reveals the increasing phenomenon of the accumulation of goods in Iraqi ports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:
    A source in the Ministry of Transport, on Sunday, the increasing phenomenon of the accumulation of goods in Iraqi ports, and the failure to resolve files by the ministries, despite the issuance of a decision of the Council of Ministers in this regard.
    The source said that "the phenomenon of the accumulation of goods in the Iraqi ports, specifically the port of Umm Qasr in the province of Basra, was not resolved by the ministries concerned, despite the issuance of the Council of Ministers No. 255 for the year 2018, In the yards and yards of the ports for years. "
    He added that "the goods referred to are mechanisms, equipment, foodstuffs and specialized wheels, which have been damaged and expired, and the Ministries did not care to receive them, which led to the accumulation of the amounts resulting from them, as well as the issuance of judicial orders from the competent courts and the Court of Integrity.
    The source pointed out that "ports yards accumulate sugar for the Ministry of Commerce since 2007, in addition to specialized pelvic wheels belonging to the Ministries of Municipalities and Defense, and that the ministry addressed the ministries concerned to receive them without a deaf ear."
    He pointed out that "a committee of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, visited the port of Umm Qasr al-Shamali this morning, to find out the mechanisms for the implementation of the decision of the ministers dissolved in this regard."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:29 pm