Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs Trebil: crisis accumulation of goods at the port on the way to being resolved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs Trebil: crisis accumulation of goods at the port on the way to being resolved  Empty Customs Trebil: crisis accumulation of goods at the port on the way to being resolved

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2013, 7:11 am

Customs Trebil: crisis accumulation of goods at the port on the way to being resolved

Sunday, 24 March / March 2013 13:50

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} confirmed director of the Center for Customs port Trebil border Yassin agricultural crisis accumulation of goods at the port on the way to being resolved after accreditation application instructions.

Said peasant told {Euphrates News} Sunday that "congestion crisis goods in port Trebil on the way to resolve after the application procedures instructions rely on the certificate of origin from the country mediator or country of export," he said, adding that "if applied this process will be timely process the entry of goods into the country easy and uncomplicated. "

The goods imported from outside the country is piling up at the border crossing points because of the non-application instructions accreditation or a certificate of origin country mediator as well as precautionary security measures imposed by the security forces on these goods to maintain the security of the country. Ended 39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:19 pm