Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of  Empty Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Oct 2018, 7:09 am

Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of Baghdad, Atwan Al Atwani said on Sunday that the financial and economic requirements for the outstanding train project will be announced soon. 
    The statement of the Information Office of Al-Atwani received "Economy News" a copy of it, "The latter and during the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of the provincial council between the importance of this project as it will achieve a qualitative transfer in the field of urban transport in the capital Baghdad," pointing out that " Supplying this project on the basis of these contracts to complete the requirements of designs in 2013 and may be completed by the end of 2018.
    He added that "it was also agreed that the company will work within the new updates and patterns currently used and not as previously agreed so as to keep pace with the project with the development and modern technologies," noting that "there will be meetings on the payment mechanism that the implementation period does not exceed (5 years) ) And the repayment period after completion of the project (19 years). 
    "We have asked the company to put pressure on the payment period so that there will be enough space for the local government to arrange the financial situation. The project will be completed within 3 years. After 5 years, Federal government ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:29 am