Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel declares near a military confrontation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel declares near a military confrontation Empty Israel declares near a military confrontation

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 1:59 am

[size=32]
    Israel declares near a military confrontation[/size]
    Israel declares near a military confrontation Israil

Twilight News    

15 hours ago

Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Thursday that the confrontation with Hamas is "unavoidable," given the insistence of its leaders on the demand to "lift the siege on the Gaza Strip."
    "There is no escaping the confrontation with Hamas, Hamas leaders do not care about fuel or salaries," Lieberman told Israel's Army Radio. "We want to lift the siege."
    However, Lieberman added, "We must spare no effort before reaching the conflict."
    "I am not interested in saying that because of my own agenda, Israel was forced to fight," the Israeli defense minister said, referring to a recent warning to try to pay for a military operation in Gaza.
    The Israeli army said early Thursday that Israeli air force planes attacked eight targets in three military compounds belonging to Hamas in the Gaza Strip after a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip into southern Israel yesterday night.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:22 pm