Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nuba: We will participate in the liberation of the Golan and any future confrontation with Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nuba: We will participate in the liberation of the Golan and any future confrontation with Israel Empty Nuba: We will participate in the liberation of the Golan and any future confrontation with Israel

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:27 am

Nuba: We will participate in the liberation of the Golan and any future confrontation with Israel

08:41 - 04/11/2017

Nuba: We will participate in the liberation of the Golan and any future confrontation with Israel %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary-General of the Movement of Virtue Sheikh Akram al-Kaabi, Saturday, the readiness of his movement to participate with the Syrian army in the liberation of the Golan, adding that the movement will be among the resistance factions that will fight Israel in any future war.
    Al-Kaabi said in an interview with the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar that "when we announced the liberation brigade of the Golan, we have already formed it and it is now fighting the takfiri groups fighting for war on behalf of the Zionist entity." When we announced it, we set points and stated that it would be ready if the Syrian government requested that the Syrian Arab Army take part in the liberation of the Golan. "
    "As for our participation in any battle against the entity, whether in Lebanon or Syria, I believe that the last speech of Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah was clear: in the next stage, Hezbollah will not only be fighting Israel, but all the resistance factions in the world , And certainly the «stupid» within them. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 10:31 am