Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet Reveals Appointment Instructions for Career Classes for 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet Reveals Appointment Instructions for Career Classes for 2018 Empty Cabinet Reveals Appointment Instructions for Career Classes for 2018

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Oct 2018, 6:42 am

Cabinet Reveals Appointment Instructions for Career Classes for 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers revealed on Wednesday the instructions of the second amendment to the instructions of appointment on the grades resulting from the movement of owners No. (4) for the year 2018.
    The Cabinet issued instructions No. (10) for the year 2018, the instructions of the second amendment to the instructions of appointment on the job grades resulting from the movement of owners No. (4) for the year 2018.
    He added that "the Council of Ministers directed the ministries and entities not associated with the Ministry to take the necessary to implement its decision to issue instructions, based on the provisions of Article 80 (item III) of the Constitution, and Article (11 / III / C) of the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2018 . "
    He explained that the amendment of the system approved by the Council of Ministers and approved by the Council of Representatives, comes for the purpose of achieving the principle of equality before the law and ensure equal opportunities, and implementation of the package of reform measures in this regard.
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers decided in a previous meeting, the amendment of the instructions on the appointment of the grades and voted by Parliament earlier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:11 pm