Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi calls for the release of career grades in the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi calls for the release of career grades in the budget of 2018 Empty Asadi calls for the release of career grades in the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 3:36 am

Asadi calls for the release of career grades in the budget of 2018

11:19 - 08/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the parliamentary bloc of the Dawa Party / Iraq's organization Khalid al-Asadi, on Monday, the launch of degrees of employment in the budget for the current year 2018, stressing the need to include in the budget accumulated financial dues of the oil-producing provinces of the share of petrodollars.
    Al-Asadi said in a statement received that the Iraqi government is called for the release of grades to alleviate the large unemployment that caused the deterioration of living conditions of citizens, calling for the inclusion of the budget for the year 2018 of the accumulated financial dues of the central oil producing provinces of the share of petrodollar "He said.
    Al-Asadi stressed the importance of "clearing the dues from the imports of border crossings and planned by 50%, in order to avoid the reasons that were the reason for blocking those receivables after the increase in oil prices from $ 35 to more than $ 60 per barrel and increase the amount of Iraq's oil production from two million barrels to About four million barrels a day. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:21 am