Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives with the governor of Er

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives with the governor of Er Empty Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives with the governor of Er

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 3:08 am

Details of the meeting of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives with the governor of Erbil today

Vice President of the House of Representatives Bashir Haddad on Tuesday discussed with Irbil Governor Nawzad Hadi the development of service projects, housing and various sectors throughout the province. 

A statement issued by the Information Office of the mourning, that the latter "discussed with the governor of Erbil in the building of the province, to provide the best services to the people of the province and the development of sectors and service projects for the infrastructure of residential neighborhoods and all villages and areas." 

Al-Haddad said that "the victims should be compensated for the recent incidents of fires and floods caused by heavy rains and the need to expedite the provision of emergency humanitarian assistance to displaced persons camps." 

The statement pointed out to "discuss the development of the provinces and provinces of the financial allocations to the general budget of the federal government for the year 2019, which is hoped to be discussed in the next meetings of the Iraqi Council of Representatives."

Count

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:07 am