Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices fluctuate pending the outcome of Washington's sanctions on Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices fluctuate pending the outcome of Washington's sanctions on Tehran Empty Oil prices fluctuate pending the outcome of Washington's sanctions on Tehran

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Nov 2018, 2:09 am

Oil prices fluctuate pending the outcome of Washington's sanctions on Tehran
    Oil prices fluctuate pending the outcome of Washington's sanctions on Tehran Irq_165652880_1541663069
    Oil prices fluctuated in Thursday's trading, with no results of US oil sanctions on Iran.
    World markets are waiting for reports from oil and crude oil companies about the impact of oil sanctions on Tehran, especially in the export sector.
    Also, information emerged, last Monday, pressure on oil prices, represented by the exemption of the United States 8 countries of oil sanctions on Iran.
    The US State Department announced last Monday that eight countries would temporarily be exempted from Washington's sanctions on Iran's oil exports: Turkey, China, India, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Greece.
    The US Energy Information Administration announced on Wednesday, an increase of US crude stocks by 5.78 million barrels, last week, fell at prices below $ 71.7.
    Brent crude for January delivery rose 0.03 percent, or two, to $ 72.09, compared to Wednesday's close.
    US crude for December delivery rose to $ 61.80 a barrel

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=108194

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:49 pm