Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq puts two Iranian financial institutions in the category of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq puts two Iranian financial institutions in the category of terrorism Empty Iraq puts two Iranian financial institutions in the category of terrorism

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 3:38 am

Iraq puts two Iranian financial institutions in the category of terrorism

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Committee on the Freeze of Terrorist Funds in Iraq has decided to freeze the transfer of immovable and immovable assets to the Bank of Sina and the Iranian Bahman Group .
    The Sina Bank was founded in Tehran in 1985, while the Bahman Group is based in Tehran and its date of incorporation dates back to 1952 .
    The committee said in a decision obtained by the "Economy News", that the Committee decided to freeze the funds of terrorists in its extraordinary session to freeze the movable and immovable assets and economic resources of the entities (Sina Bank) and (Bahman Group ).
    "According to the AML / CFT No. (39) for the year 2015 and the Terrorist Assets Freeze No. 5 of 2016, and in accordance with the powers vested in the Committee ,
    It also decided to "refer the procedures for the implementation of the ban on transactions and activities on the branches of the Bank of Paris (Iran) in Iraq to the Central Bank of Iraq for the purpose of taking appropriate fundamental measures ."
    The Committee pointed out that "to achieve those affected by this decision to follow the fundamental legal procedures, in accordance with the provisions of Article (16 / I) of the system of freezing terrorist funds No. (5) for the year 2016 .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:00 am